Monday, September 20, 2010

Collection Round (The Rot Band) - Song A Week 2010 -38

This week is a song by the re-uniting Rot Band. I had the guitar part and Nancy and Hoops added all the good parts.

Tommy Rot (T.C. Elliott): guitar (the original music composition)
Gerald Teacup (Hoops): lyrics, vocals, drums, bass, production
Nancy Rot (Nancy Rost): backing vocals, banjo, accordion

Views expressed in this song are probably not the views of the writers.







Everything in life
Brings me down
From the nuclear bomb
To the collection round

Collection of the bins
Brings me out in a sweat
It shouldn’t be done
It causes first world debt

I find it hard to believe
That we spend our cash
Paying human beings
To collect our trash

Make everything from plastic
So it doesn’t decay
We can leave it in the streets
And it will be okay

No time to get angry
Only time to...
Break some arms and break some legs and
Break some bastards’ heads

Everything I do
Everything I say
I do because I’m right
And it’s the only way

You might think I’m wrong
But I know what to do
So you can live in a world
That is better for you

No comments:

Post a Comment