Monday, March 1, 2010

My Peace of Mind - Song A Week 2010 - week 9

This one was started back in '06 or '07 and was finished last week. I think it needs a bridge, but that will either have to be ignored or wait till sometime in the future. Song A Week #9.






My Peace of Mind

I didn't know
What I would find
When I met you my sweet love, I was out of my mind
You let me love you
And you said you'd be mine
I swore that I would love you till the end of time
You give me my peace of mind and I love you

My money was gone
Yeah, and my friends were too
But you gave me your sweet love just to see me through
When I'm in need
You are there for me
And if I don't say those words I hope you can see
You give me my peace of mind and I love you

I never told you
How much I cared
So I hope you hear these words as my heart lies bare
And I wanna hold you
never let you go
So I can whisper these sweet words and let you know
You give me my peace of mind and I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment